Devil May Cry: Sparda's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Narora Senoku (29)
DMC Ad I_vote_lcapDMC Ad I_voting_barDMC Ad I_vote_rcap 
Jin Kurai (4)
leaingab (4)
Alice (2)
Rono (1)

Latest topics
» The Eyes Of My Princess
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 am by leaingab

» Privatamateure - Aische-Pervers - Auf Dem Oktoberfest
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 am by leaingab

» Cubes Logo Reveal Pack - After Effect Project
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 am by leaingab

» Sri Ramana Mithunam Pdf Download
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm by leaingab

» Through the Streets (Open to all)
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:13 pm by Narora Senoku

» RPG HAVEN
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm by Narora Senoku

» [A-Rank] Sparda's Army Recon
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm by Narora Senoku

» [D-Rank] Demon Recon
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm by Narora Senoku

» Organization X
DMC Ad I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm by Narora Senoku

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am
Affiliates
free forum

DMC Ad

Go down

DMC Ad Empty DMC Ad

Post by Narora Senoku Tue May 24, 2011 5:46 pm

If you plan to advertise us for more Red Orbs, this is what to post on other, guest friendly, sites.

Are You Ready...? All Hell is about to break loose...

A Year after the events of Devil May Cry 2, Dante is still stuck in Hell, but his return is imminent. The Demons of the world have been calmed for the time being, but there are still large numbers... well, thats what it used to be like...

Now, Exactly 1 year ago when Dante defeted Argosax, a new organization has risen up, lead by the remaining Demons, calling themselfs 'Sparta's Army'. They plan to take the Human world once again, and rule over them all.

Currently, Dante must have more time before he can return to his world, and as that time draws neer, more demons are rising and joining the ranks of Sparda's Army.

But all is not lost...

There are still Half-Devils and Demons that have commonsense, and Normal Humans that have taken up the role of Demon and Devil Hunters to stop them. Some of the high ranking members of Sparda's Knights have gone Rouge and have joined the resistance in an attempt to fight them down.

Though the Resistance is powerful, they are very few and weak. Only a few high level Demons and Devils are in their ranks, but even all of them combind cannot kill the leader of Sparda's Army...

It's up to you to help... Or... are you against the Resistance...?

It could all lay in your hands...

DMC Ad Devilm10

Code:

[center]Are You Ready...? All Hell is about to break loose...[/center]

A Year after the events of Devil May Cry 2, Dante is still stuck in Hell, but his return is imminent. The Demons of the world have been calmed for the time being, but there are still large numbers... well, thats what it used to be like...

Now, Exactly 1 year ago when Dante defeted Argosax, a new organization has risen up, lead by the remaining Demons, calling themselfs 'Sparta's Army'. They plan to take the Human world once again, and rule over them all.

Currently, Dante must have more time before he can return to his world, and as that time draws neer, more demons are rising and joining the ranks of Sparda's Army.

But all is not lost...

There are still Half-Devils and Demons that have commonsense, and Normal Humans that have taken up the role of Demon and Devil Hunters to stop them. Some of the high ranking members of Sparda's Knights have gone Rouge and have joined the resistance in an attempt to fight them down.

Though the Resistance is powerful, they are very few and weak. Only a few high level Demons and Devils are in their ranks, but even all of them combind cannot kill the leader of Sparda's Army...

It's up to you to help... Or... are you against the Resistance...?

It could all lay [i]in your hands...[/i]

[url=http://dmcsa.board-directory.net/][img]http://i20.servimg.com/u/f20/16/50/88/22/devilm10.jpg[/img][/url]

Narora Senoku
Founder

Character Name : Narora Senoku
Invantory : Weapon Creation x2
Ability Creation x3
Red Orbs : 272
Birthday : 1995-03-09

https://dmcsa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum