Devil May Cry: Sparda's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Narora Senoku (29)
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_vote_lcap[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_voting_bar[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_vote_rcap 
Jin Kurai (4)
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_vote_lcap[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_voting_bar[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_vote_rcap 
leaingab (4)
Alice (2)
Rono (1)

Latest topics
» The Eyes Of My Princess
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 am by leaingab

» Privatamateure - Aische-Pervers - Auf Dem Oktoberfest
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 am by leaingab

» Cubes Logo Reveal Pack - After Effect Project
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 am by leaingab

» Sri Ramana Mithunam Pdf Download
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm by leaingab

» Through the Streets (Open to all)
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:13 pm by Narora Senoku

» RPG HAVEN
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm by Narora Senoku

» [A-Rank] Sparda's Army Recon
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm by Narora Senoku

» [D-Rank] Demon Recon
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm by Narora Senoku

» Organization X
[Full Demon] Narora Senoku I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm by Narora Senoku

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am
Affiliates
free forum

[Full Demon] Narora Senoku

Go down

[Full Demon] Narora Senoku Empty [Full Demon] Narora Senoku

Post by Narora Senoku Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Senoku, Narora

Basic Information:

Name: Narora Senoku
Visual: 19
Race: Full Devil
Side: Rouge Sparta's Knights (soon to be Resistance)
Appearance: Narora has shoulder length silver hair, though is not known to have any of Sparta's Blood within him, seeing as both Sparta's sons had Silver Hair about the same length. He normally wares a long, black cloak that hides his weapons and has small amounts of armor inside it, but it is barely noticeable to Narora. His hands are normally covered in fingerless, dark blue gloves and his feet, the only part visible from under his cloak, are in black boots. He has no undershirt on, and choses to leave the front of his cloak open, displaying a well toned chest and stomach. His eyes are a bright red, but have a demon like Slit running, vertically through them. His teeth are all normal, but his slightly longer canine teeth.
Personality: Narora is silent, and doesn't talk much. If he does, its just small, sometimes only one sentence long. He lets his actions do the talking. His stealth is almost godly, being so silent when he walks normally, that he scares most people he walks up behind.
History: Narora doesn't say much about his past, so records aren't kept of it. Though it is shown that he has recently recovered from some kind of Trauma. What caused this Trauma is, is currently unknown. His back shows to have many scars and burns, showing signs of a large explosion and shrapnel from it. But the front of his body is untouched, save for the few scars he bares.

Currently, any other information is unknown, he refuses to talk about any of it, either by saying so, out right ignoring you, or threatening you. At this time, it just seems he needs more time to recover from that trauma he suffered.

Devil Information

Devil Trigger (Name or Link to creation)
Devil Arms: (Name(s) or Link to Creation)

Narora Senoku
Founder

Character Name : Narora Senoku
Invantory : Weapon Creation x2
Ability Creation x3
Red Orbs : 272
Birthday : 1995-03-09

https://dmcsa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down