Devil May Cry: Sparda's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Narora Senoku (29)
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_vote_lcapHarvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_voting_barHarvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_vote_rcap 
Jin Kurai (4)
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_vote_lcapHarvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_voting_barHarvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_vote_rcap 
leaingab (4)
Alice (2)
Rono (1)

Latest topics
» The Eyes Of My Princess
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 am by leaingab

» Privatamateure - Aische-Pervers - Auf Dem Oktoberfest
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 am by leaingab

» Cubes Logo Reveal Pack - After Effect Project
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 am by leaingab

» Sri Ramana Mithunam Pdf Download
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm by leaingab

» Through the Streets (Open to all)
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:13 pm by Narora Senoku

» RPG HAVEN
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm by Narora Senoku

» [A-Rank] Sparda's Army Recon
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm by Narora Senoku

» [D-Rank] Demon Recon
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm by Narora Senoku

» Organization X
Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm by Narora Senoku

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am
Affiliates
free forum

Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning

Go down

Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning Empty Harvester, Sorrow, and Mourning

Post by Narora Senoku Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Name: Harvester
Appearance: A Large, black scythe, with a large black blade. Though it is heavy, it is very light.
Element: Void
Abilities:
Void: The power to control the darkness around the wielder, in shadows or darkness, the ability's power is increased three fold.
History: Harvester was thought to be the Grim Reaper's scythe. When the Old Grim Reaper of legend had died, and before a new one could take up the position, the scythe was taken by Devils and passed down through the generations of the Senoku Clan. It wasn't long before it made its way to Narora's hands, and he left with the blade...

Name: Sorrow
Appearance: A Semi-automatic gun that fires demonic energy, creating everlasting shots. It is inscribed with the words 'Devils Right Hand'.
Abilities:
Sparce (S-par-s): Any shot fired can be slowed down by Narora's Demonic energy so that he can actually redirect the shot by tapping it. Of course, this takes a lot of Energy to do.
History: The gun is the twin of Mourning. Each gun was forged by the greatest demon smith there was, and infused with Narora's Blood and Demonic energy, customizing it to his use.

Name: Mourning
Appearance: A Semi-automatic gun that fires demonic energy, creating ever lasting shots. It is inscribed with the words 'Devils Left hand'.
Abilities:
Hollow: The gun can absorb demonic energy in the air to make a different shot. the shot depends on the energy in the air.
History: The gun is the twin of Sorrow. Each gun was forged by the greatest demon smith there was, and infused with Narora's Blood and Demonic energy, customizing it to his use.

Narora Senoku
Founder

Character Name : Narora Senoku
Invantory : Weapon Creation x2
Ability Creation x3
Red Orbs : 272
Birthday : 1995-03-09

https://dmcsa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum