Devil May Cry: Sparda's Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Narora Senoku (29)
Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcapRules (MUST READ) I_voting_barRules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap 
Jin Kurai (4)
Rules (MUST READ) I_vote_lcapRules (MUST READ) I_voting_barRules (MUST READ) I_vote_rcap 
leaingab (4)
Alice (2)
Rono (1)

Latest topics
» The Eyes Of My Princess
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 am by leaingab

» Privatamateure - Aische-Pervers - Auf Dem Oktoberfest
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 am by leaingab

» Cubes Logo Reveal Pack - After Effect Project
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 am by leaingab

» Sri Ramana Mithunam Pdf Download
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm by leaingab

» Through the Streets (Open to all)
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:13 pm by Narora Senoku

» RPG HAVEN
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm by Narora Senoku

» [A-Rank] Sparda's Army Recon
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm by Narora Senoku

» [D-Rank] Demon Recon
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm by Narora Senoku

» Organization X
Rules (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm by Narora Senoku

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:00 am
Affiliates
free forum

Rules (MUST READ)

Go down

Rules (MUST READ) Empty Rules (MUST READ)

Post by Narora Senoku Mon May 23, 2011 8:01 pm

User Rules:

• Every User must fallow these rules, even staff (except the ones that say otherwise)

• Every member will respect each other. Don't have to be best friends, but don't go crazy in the Chat box or PMs calling each other names and what not. Warnings will be given out

• No Arguments over anything. Warnings will be given out.

• Harassment. There will be ABSOLUTELY none of it. If anyone is Harassed and it is reported to a staff member, said person who Harassed someone is Perma-Baned. Fully, meaning. You. Don't. Come. Back. Just don't Harass anyone, and you'll be safe.

• No Spamming! (unless it is in the Area of Peace forums. But even there, we may not like it and warn you anyway because of a certain thing in it. We will be sure to give the reason. If you are not given a reason, Ask us about it.)

• Double posting is only allowed in the Journal Area, and Fanfiction Area. Anywhere else and it will be deleted (Solo-Missions are exeptions to this rule).

• To Roleplay, PLEASE wait until your Character is Approved. If it is not approved, then it needs to be fixed. Roleplaying before it is approved, results in a warning.

• Characters Per account = 1. To make another, simply make a new account. But your limits of characters are 5, so only 5 Accounts can be owned by you. But, To have a new Character, please have ofer 50 posts before making them.

• Please make your Roleplay post larger than 1 sentance... 3-5 is your minimum. Anything lower will become void and you must re-post it.

• Posting orders are your friends. Do not continue a topic without the next person posting. If they do not post within 2 days, you are allowed to post again if it is your turn next.

• Anything with a rating of 17+, Must be marked so in the topic title. If it is not, your topic will either be edited so it does, or will be deleted and you will be warned.

• Godmodding is a no-no. There is a certain limit you can go to (if your speed is 10, and the others is 1, not many of their attacks will hit you.) Things like that are your limit. But every once in a while, you WILL be hit by that person. It may not be often, but you will be hit. If you are reported for not taking a hit for a long time, you will be warned once, then banned.

Staff Rules:

• All Admin (and staff), please use your power correctly. If you are reported and found guilty, you will be warned, then stripped of your rank and demoted to Moderator.

• Mods, if you are caught abusing your power, you will be warned, then stripped of rank to a Member.

• To be Promoted, You must show that you know what to do with the next rank, and not abuse any power. Doing this might get you promoted. (this goes for members as well) If you would like to request a Promotion, PM an Admin stating so, but do not continuously annoy them with PMs or you will never get Promoted.

• If you do not know what do to, then ask an Admin/Myself and we will take care of it. Don't try to figure out an answer to something if you don't know what to do. It may just be a bad thing.

• Admins and Mods have the ability to approve anything they want. But There is an order of things. Kind of like the US Gov't.

Mods can approve, but they can be overrided by an Admin.
    If an Admin overrides a Mod, said Mod can get 3 other Mods that approve with him, and override the Admin.
    An Admin can override a Mods(multiple) decision by either getting me or another Admin to support that Admins decision.
    A Founders decision can override an Admin's/Mod's decision.
    A Founder's decision can only be overridden by 3+ Admins or 6+ Mods.

• If there are no open positions for Staff, DON'T PM AN ADMIN!!

Narora Senoku
Founder

Character Name : Narora Senoku
Invantory : Weapon Creation x2
Ability Creation x3
Red Orbs : 272
Birthday : 1995-03-09

https://dmcsa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum